2018 Election Dates
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - Partisan Primary
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Fall General
Voter registration is required in Wisconsin. How do I register?
- Online during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election) at myvote.wi.gov. Must have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver License or Wisconsin State ID card.
- By mail during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election).
- In the clerk’s office, up until the Friday before the election by 5:00 p.m.
- Your voting location on Election Day
Where do I vote on Election Day?
The Village has four voting sites. To be sure you go to the correct location on Election Day, please visit www.westonwi.gov/Mapping. Under the Search button, type in your address (abbreviating St, Rd, etc.) and select the Search button. The address will pop up, and a Parcel box will appear on the map. In the Parcel box, click on District Information. The row titled Ward will be your voting location.
All polling locations are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Any voter who prefers to vote by absentee ballot may request one by mail, email, or fax. Please visit gab.wi.gov/voters/absentee for more information. In-person Absentee voting ends the Friday before the election at 5:00 p.m.at the Weston Municipal Center.
August 14 In-Person Absentee Voting Hours
June 27 - August 9 (Monday - Friday) - Closed July 4
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
**Friday, August 10 until 5:00 p.m.**
Photo ID Required to Vote
If you have a photo ID, check if it’s an acceptable form of ID.
If you do not have a photo ID, you can get a Wisconsin state ID card free.
To see a sample ballot for an upcoming election please visit myvote.wi.gov.
Election Results & Provisional Ballots
Review local election results.
Number of provisional ballots for the August 14, 2018 Partisan Primary Election:
||Number of Ballots
|Wards 1, 2, 4, 5
|Wards 3, 8
|Wards 6, 7