2018 Election Dates
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - Spring Primary
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - Spring Election
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - Partisan Primary
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - Fall General
Are you interested in running for the Board of Trustees?
Three of the Village’s Trustee positions will be up for election on April 3, 2018. Please refer to page 5 of www.westonwi.gov/Chapter2, Administration, Article II, of the Village code of ordinances to see the job responsibilities of
the Board of Trustees. Trustees receive a stipend of $400 per month.
Nomination papers can be obtained online at www.westonwi.gov/NominationPapers or you can pick them up at the Village Clerk’s office. The first day to circulate nomination papers is Friday, December 1, 2017, and the final day for filing nomination papers is Tuesday, January 2, 2018, by 5:00 p.m. in the office of the Village Clerk. The number of required signatures on nomination papers is not less than 20 nor more than 100 electors.
Voter registration is required in Wisconsin. How do I register?
- Online during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election) at myvote.wi.gov. Must have a current and valid Wisconsin Driver License or Wisconsin State ID card.
- By mail during open registration (20 days or more prior to an election).
- In the clerk’s office, up until the Friday before the election by 5:00 p.m.
- Your voting location on Election Day
Where do I vote on Election Day?
The Village has four voting sites. To be sure you go to the correct location on Election Day, please visit www.westonwi.gov/Mapping. Under the Search button, type in your address (abbreviating St, Rd, etc.) and select the Search button. The address will pop up, and a Parcel box will appear on the map. In the Parcel box, click on District Information. The row titled Ward will be your voting location.
All polling locations are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Any voter who prefers to vote by absentee ballot may request one by mail, email, or fax. Please visit gab.wi.gov/voters/absentee for more information. In-person Absentee voting for the February 21st Primary election ends on Friday, February 17th at 5:00 p.m.at the Weston Municipal Center.
Photo ID Required to Vote
If you have a photo ID, check if it’s an acceptable form of ID.
If you do not have a photo ID, you can get a Wisconsin state ID card free.
To see a sample ballot for an upcoming election please visit myvote.wi.gov.
Election Results & Provisional Ballots
Review local election results.
Number of provisional ballots for the April 4, 2017 Spring Primary Election:
||Number of Ballots
|Wards 1, 2, 4, 5
|Wards 3, 8
|Wards 6, 7