|Village of Weston - Public Safety Building|
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Contractors are invited to bid on the Village of Weston - Public Safety Building Facility Remodel located at 2303 Mesker Street, Weston WI 54476, as described in the Drawings and Specifications dated June 11, 2020 as prepared by:
Kueny Architects, LLC 10505 Corporate Drive, Suite 100, Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin 53158.
Phone number (414) 690-3197 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sealed Bids will be received by the Village of Weston 5500 Schofield Avenue Weston, WI 54476 on July 9, 2020 at the receptionist's desk in the main office up until 2:00 PM Central Standard Time. At that time Bids will be opened publicly read aloud for consideration by the Owner.
A Pre-Bid meeting will be held on June 29, 2020 at 10:00 PM at 2303 Mesker Street, Weston WI 54476
The Project consists of construction of an Interior & Exterior Alteration and Upgrades of the existing Public Safety Building”
• Interior Alteration Area 1 – New evidence, Storage and Fitness Area Remodel - 4,715 sf.
• Interior Alteration Area 2 – New Lockers and offices areas. - 2,630 sf.
• Interior Alteration Area 3 – Security Upgrade of existing Reception Area - 292 sf.
• Interior Alteration Area 4 – New Epoxy Flooring in Fire Station offices - 590 sf.
• Interior Alteration Area 5 – Second Floor Interior Remodel – 4778 sf.
• Exterior Upgrades – New Parking Asphalt Area - 61,700 sf.
• Interior & Exterior Upgrades - New Trenches Canopies, Exterior Enclosure - See plan for
Bids will be based on a single lump sum for the following separate Contracts:
The Contract Documents, including Plans and Specifications are on file with:
1. McGraw Hill / Dodge 4. Bid Tool 7. Blue Book
2. Bid Ocean Inc. 5. Daily Reporter
3. La Force Inc. 6. AGC – Builders Exchange
Plans and Specification may be accessed online from BPI Inc.’s project portal, send an email to email@example.com with the project name in the subject line. Include the Company Name, Contact Person, and a valid email address that can receive correspondence regarding the project. Contact
BPI (414) 327-5010 with any questions.
Bidders may be required to submit a brief statement of their qualifications to the Architect before submitting a Bid.
All Bidders will be required to submit a complete list of subcontractors with their proposals within 24 hours after bid due date.
All Bids will remain firm for a period of 90 days after the opening date.
A certified check or a satisfactory Bid Bond executed by the Bidder and satisfactory Surety Company in the amount of 10% of the Bid made payable to The Village of Weston, shall accompany each bid.
Successful Bidders will be required to furnish and pay for a satisfactory Performance Bond, and Labor and Materials Bond in the amount of 100% of the Contract.
The Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any and all Bids in their best interest.
NOTE: This Project has a Liquidated Damages-Bonus clause.